- Always add the laundry wash to the water before adding clothes and give the water a quick stir to be sure the detergent is dissolved and distributed well.
- Leaving plenty of room in the sink (never overload), submerge the fabric in the water. Be sure that the garment is completely saturated.
- Allow the garment to soak for at least five minutes and then gently swish it through the water.
- Never twist or scrub the fabric or you may have stretching.
- Drain and Rinse. - Lift the garment from the sink and drain away the soapy water.
DO NOT WRING the garment!
- Fill the sink with clean, tepid water and put the garment back in the sink to rinse. Swish through the water.
- Repeat this step until no suds are seen.
- Towel Off and Dry - If the garment is very lightweight like lingerie it can be hung to drip dry immediately after rinsing. Always use a padded hanger that will will not rust to prevent stains on the garment.
For heavier items like sweaters, place the freshly rinsed garment flat on a white, thick towel and roll up to absorb the water.
You may want to repeat this step with a second dry towel.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil *, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil *, Citric Acid.*Organic ingredients are certified by the ACO
Free Shipping within Australia
☠CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON SKIN - DO NOT INGEST - IF INGESTED SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE - AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES.